[ubuntu-uk] wep key and ubuntu

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 11 21:58:30 BST 2007

Neil

Nope, this wouldn't be covered by any of the current legislation.... well
not yet anyway.

The disability Discrimination Act 1198 and subsequent amendments relates
mainly to the workplace.

The other Act whose name escapes me at the  moment relates to access to
buildings and public spaces etc.

Within your own home, it's your own problem!

There are numerous other Acts and Guidelines that relates to how services
should be provided to the Disabled at home, but these only relate  to those
with physical disabilities and blindness is classified as a sensory
disability in this context.

Won't bore you with any more of this as it can and does go on and on and on
and on ....