[ubuntu-uk] Format of mails on this list.

peter peter at peterlj.force9.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 10:56:26 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 10:30 +0100, Peter Lewis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This isn't in any way intended to be a gripe, but I was wondering what it is
> with the mails that come through on this list - very often the formatting is
> completely messed up. I've never experienced this on any other mailing list
> (I use quite a few), but this kind of thing is what I'm talking about:

Hi Peter

I take it we are all using Ubuntu, I am also using Evolution, and the
letter from James came in OK.  (I will get back to James in a while with
my problem, in fact my machine finally does boot, but it takes forever
(back to the good old days, start a task and go and make some tea).

Peter L-J