[ubuntu-uk] USB mouse problems?

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 12:09:37 BST 2007

I've been having intermittent problems with my PS2 mouse - throws the
cursor round the screen, opening windows as it passes, so I tried a USB
mouse, which worked fine  ...

Until I rebooted, when I couldn't log in - the keyboard wasn't
responding, and the mouse wasn't working. I removed the mouse, and when
I rebooted got these errors:
"HDA1 Superblock last mount time is in the future. FIXED", then "FSCK
died Exit Status 1". But I could log in OK, and everything worked.

This happens whenever I change to the USB mouse - it works fine, but I
get those errors on reboot.

Anyone else had problems with their mice?

TIA

Dianne