[ubuntu-uk] rsync chgrp problem - advice, please?

luxxius luxxius at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:16:21 BST 2007

Ah.  Slight problem folks.  The instructions appear to have reset all
the files in the music folder so that the owner (diana) and group (root)
are set to 'list, create/delete, no access' and no file permissions
(---).  When I try to use nautilus to look at files, they vanish!  Very
worrying.  A little more help?

--
Diana