[ubuntu-uk] Birds Of A Feather Session at Lug Radio Live 2007

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Wed Jun 6 08:50:04 BST 2007

Thanks for the Support guys, to answer a few questions.

Agenda;

Well we have a Wiki Page for meetings
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes and yes Ive yet to update
minutes for the last meeting ( hey I might get some time today ) but we
keep track of the things we discuss and want to do here

        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes

Is this the place for a formal meeting ?

    Well we discussed this at the IRC Meeting and the topic went one way
and the other however we want to be able to have a face to face meeting
at some point and Lugradio live is a perfect opportunity since its
Central to UK ( in  comparison  to  London ) , its a weekend event and
its a community event. However some were concerned about descisions
being made that dont incorporate the commuity to which I would point out
that this is currently a feeling regarding IRC vs Mailing Lists for
discussions and descisions.

What about new members  ?

Thats a good question what I feel when typing this is that we could do
with a flyer/leaflet which introduces them to the Ubuntu-UK Community,
its website, places for support, places for contact and places to meet.
Something A5 sized and which allows them to take away notes and contacts
would be great.

uhm I think Ive answered everything

Nik