[ubuntu-uk] [vorian at ubuntu.com: Face to Face support on the Ohio

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:47:08 BST 2007

> My concerns still apply in exactly the same way. Cost, time, no call
> capture, inability to multi-task (I can watch CSI and answer support
> email at the same time - that's hard on the phone) and so on.

Yeah, that'd be my major concern too. Nothing worse than reaching the
key moment when the phone rings!

I think it would be interesting to form a 'virtual team' around the
general concept of telephone support (whether it be by call return or
live). How about we start a section on the wiki to begin a bit of
discussion and planning around the matter.

I volunteer to be involved in a scoping project for the 'idea' if
anyone else is interested.

Chris