[ubuntu-uk] FW: USB Drives

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 4 22:41:58 BST 2007

The USB drive doesn't appear anywhere in /Media - I see my floppy drive, two
CD Rom drive and the various HD partitions, but nothing else.

I've run DESG and there's a lot of output!  What's the command to send the
screen output to a text file, in particular I need to send it to HDB4 aka
"Dual Data", file name output.txt?