[ubuntu-uk] Why not fix this?

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 30 11:09:22 BST 2007

Don't just limit this to within Linux projects, any project that crosses
inter-department boundaries normally suffers from this to some extent too!

I presume that this is personally causing you tooth ache at the moment, so
have you uploaded the fixed driver to see if it works, or are you going to
wait for it to get logged into mainstream?