[ubuntu-uk] Help with custom live CD please?

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Jul 29 09:40:53 BST 2007

Hi Alan,

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 at 03:58:05PM +0100, alan c wrote:
> Can anyone offer some hand holding about this please? I would like to
> be able to do it, but If a CD magically appeared by some other means I
> could change priorities from trying to create the CD to trying to
> influence the Charity.....

I would recommend you get in touch with people who have done this before.
The two teams that I can think of are MythBuntu - our own Dave Walker and
Dave Morris should be able to help there. Alternatively the UbuntuStudio
guys may be able to help - joejaxx on irc has the process off pat as I
understand it.

Cheers,
Al.