[ubuntu-uk] [uk-marketing] Spearhead the attack!!!!

Andy Loughran andy at zrmt.com
Thu Jul 26 23:16:33 BST 2007

<enthusiam>

#Segfault

<enthusiasm> was prematurely killed by the 'work' process.

Guys,

Many apologies for not doing much since the decision to kick off ubuntu-uk marketing was made.  I've been incredibly busy with work and have been too tired to offer my services to anything else.  My motorway journeys home have also generally consisted of drive - nap - drive over this last week as I've been so tired.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow (and don't I need it) to France - so if there's a rainy day I'm taking the laptop so I can do some ubuntu work :)

Once again, apologies for the lack of an perceived effort on my part.  It will hopefully come into fruition and be evident in the coming weeks.

Regards,

--------
Andy Loughran
www.zrmt.com