[ubuntu-uk] Contents of ubuntu-uk digest...

Matthew Wild mwild1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:20:17 BST 2007

It creates an APT repository on a CD/DVD. You are able to select which
packages you want to add to the disc. It's a great way to distribute
updates, etc. to PCs with no internet access.

See the site here: http://aptoncd.sourceforge.net/

I filed an issue on Launchpad, since it pops up a dialog when a duplicate
.deb was detected. Handling as many packages as I was it got very annoying
to keep clicking OK. This has apparently been fixed, but I don't think in
the version in Feisty. If you are going to use it the way I did, it might be
best to build from source.

Matthew.