[ubuntu-uk] Quote of the day....

Jim Kissel jlk at osml.eu
Wed Jul 25 09:53:39 BST 2007

Q: Had you considered the possibility that we might actually prefer
Windows, or even think it's better?
A: No, but in all fairness, neither had I considered the possibility
that you might be afflicted with rabies or suffering from fetal alcohol
syndrome.
   Just Some Guy on /. (with minor edits for readability)

or

...Open Source isn't the only answer -- but it's almost always better
than the alternative...
   -- CodeShark as seen on /.