[ubuntu-uk] [uk-marketing] Using launchpad

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Sun Jul 15 08:38:34 BST 2007

Chris Rowson wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I notice that people aren't really using launchpad and bazaar for
> ubuntu-uk marketing stuff.
>
> That's cool, but I just wondered if there was a reason why in particular?
>
> Do people find it hard to do, or is there just a lack of interest in
> doing it? If people would rather not use it, that's fine we'll just go
> back to the wiki, getting people's contributions is a heck of a lot
> more important than the way in which we get them.

I had a look as soon as it was created :-) but unfortunately I got
totally lost, and do not yet understand what I can or should do, or -
actually what it can be used for. I am not panicking though, I will be
asking appropriate questions when I can put some time to it (which is
not just now unfortunately)

--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391