[ubuntu-uk] Leaflet sheet (SHHIPT content) for CDs

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Mon Jul 9 17:59:12 BST 2007

alan c wrote:
> I have just added to the leaflet wiki page - a shipit content leaflet
> for use when offering DIY burned Live CDs
>
> leaflet1a-SHIPIT_alan_cocks
> Simple double side A4 sheet containing SHIPIT Text content, for use
> when offering Desktop (7.04) Live CDs
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Leaflets

I have further added a SHIPIT content double sided sheet arranged for
paper folding, and also some instructions.

Note that this folded paper shipit 'pack' is of minimum elegance, and
is intended for use where it can be acceptable to use DIY methods.
There is no aspiration to compete with a professionally produced pack.
Where elegance is important, another method should be chosen.

The pack contains the current SHIPIT information, and nominal
graphics. I have tried it when it contains a CD in a paper CD
envelope. However, it is could also be considered for use to contain a
CD which does not have a primary envelope - for short term use anyway.
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391