No subject

Wed Jan 10 20:24:04 GMT 2007

You seem to be sending mail in HTML format, this increases your mail size.
When composing your message you should see a row of buttons for things
like bold and italics, next to that is a link titled 'plain text',
click it and the buttons should disappear. Your message will now be
sent as text.

You may also want to avoid quoting the end of someones message if your
not replying to it, saves space and we have seen their signature
before anyway. Its easy to overlook though, I now have to make sure I
don't do it with this email or I will look a right idiot.

As long as the thought is there most people will overlook
transgressions, except when the topic is about etiquette.

I'm sure someone will pick me up on my etiquette.

Andy