[ubuntu-uk] Guidelines for the mailing list (and Reply-To munging)

London School of Puppetry lspinfo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:00:42 GMT 2007

I am sorry, surely I have to click 'reply' on gmail to reply to the point
being made by that particular person? but then it clicks to the top and not
the bottom as requested by the Guidelines. If I click 'reply to all' would
that not spread the point too wide? Advice please- Caroline

On 30/01/07, Andy <stude.list at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 30/01/07, Neil Greenwood <neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I get messages from two lists in this mailbox; one has Reply-to
> > munging, the other doesn't.
>
> What I find confusing is the Ubuntu and Ubuntu-uk set the reply to the
> list (which I prefer), but sounder has the reply-to set to the author.
> That always gets me. Why isn't it at least consistent?
>
> Andy

---
London School of Puppetry
www.londonschoolofpuppetry.com