[ubuntu-uk] getting help - UK List

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:20:01 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I haven't been following the list too closely lately but I've just a
quick look through some of the comments about this subject. I hope
this hasn't already been said but I'd suggest people join their local
LUG! I've found the people in mine to be very helpful and are quite
willing to come and meet you somewhere if you have a problem which
face to face help would be good for - usually they suggest for the
cost of a pint!!

I guess what I was saying is face to face support, from my experience,
is readily available for a pint and a nice social situation!