[ubuntu-uk] Printer/scanner/copier

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:50:21 GMT 2007

> I have to replace my bust hp psc 2175 worked by a mac mini and a
> ubuntu pc.  The hp psc was expensive in cartridges, probably as it had
> no economy printing mode.  The printer/computer interface was not
> totally reliable.
> Any suggestions for a replacement.  It's for home working, including
> supporting a small charity (see cornishhedges.com).
> Any advice on replacement with a new psc will be welcomed, please.
> Robin

If you want economy then there are several options open to you.  Get a
hp with veria cartridges individual colours rather than 1 cart.  Get
an epson where you have plenty of choice on a) printer and b) third
party carts.  Get a samsung it will say if it works with Linux on the
box although the carts aren't as easy to get hold of.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know