[ubuntu-uk] House of Parliament tours.

John McCourt steekyjim at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 20:08:37 GMT 2007

I'm interested but a wee bit skint at the moment. I'm
in N. Ireland so it's a bit of a trek for me but
definitely something I want to do in my lifetime. It
would be nice to get something going at the party
conferences too. They happen after the summer right?
Maybe someone could do a talk/debate on Open Source at
the  fringe meetings.

John