[ubuntu-uk] OSS on BBC Radio 4, 9.30pm Sunday 14th Jan 2007

Andy stude.list at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 14 19:28:01 GMT 2007

On 14/01/07, John McCourt <steekyjim at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Shuttleworth
> should organise an event for them to attend too or
> appear on the Breakfast program to talk about his
> space trip and really talk about Linux ;-)

I _think_ he was on a BBC podcast once, probably Go Digital or Digital
Planet (they changed the name at some point).

You can read a few bits from the interview at:

The Download link appears to point to the latest show and not the one
referred to on the page.

The BBC remove their podcast episodes from the feed 7 days after
broadcast, not sure why.

_ Andy

--
Did you think it should be legal to rip a CD to your PC or MP3 player?
Change the law, sign the petition http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/privatecopy/