[ubuntu-uk] OSS on BBC Radio 4, 9.30pm Sunday 14th Jan 2007

John McCourt steekyjim at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 18:40:44 GMT 2007

It's great that the Beeb are talking about OSS. I wish
they'd talk more about Linux on "Click" and the news
though. Some days they talk about Windows and Mac as
if Linux doesnt exist. I think it's time to pile on
the pressue. The BBC is a very left wing service,
especially when compared to their American
counterparts  so I think Linux would fit in with their
almost anti-american, anti-government reporting style.
 Maybe someone should post a bunch of free cd's to the
Beeb and get the presence heard lol. Shuttleworth
should organise an event for them to attend too or
appear on the Breakfast program to talk about his
space trip and really talk about Linux ;-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/news/inbusiness/inbusiness.shtml