[ubuntu-uk] Website statistics

Robin Menneer robinmenneer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 21:32:37 GMT 2007

I've had a look at webalizer and read the README note which I'm afraid is
way beyond me, although what it produces seems alright but not as
comprehensive as awstats.   Thank you everybody for replying but am not
really much further forward because of my ignorance of the way computers
work today.  Further help will be appreciated.