[ubuntu-uk] Edgy sometimes stalls on boot.

baza baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 6 18:52:55 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 18:16 +0000, London School of Puppetry wrote:
> Well I have done what you suggest and it said that it is now installed
> but the bubbling icon? hasn't appeared at the bottom of the screen- is
> there something else I should do. AND can you tell me how to reinstall
> Open Office?  Thanks.  Caroline

I don't use it myself, but I would guess that it's hiding under one of
the menus, have a mooch. Once it's running there's most likely an option
to have it start itself. Best I can do there.

To reinstall Open Office use Synaptic again, this time searching for
'Open Office'.

Baz

--
http://walkertopia.com/blog