[ubuntu-uk] [EVENT] British Computer Fair in Worthing, Sussex on 7th January 9.30 till 3.30

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Sat Jan 6 13:10:47 GMT 2007

I will as usual be running the Sussex Linux User Group Stand at the
above mentioned fair. Were are this year moving towards promoting Ubuntu
and  everyone is welcome to come down , say hello and if your really
keen you can volunteer to help me on the stand. We hire a 6x3' table and
usually have lots of flyers for the LUG and a few Demonstration machines
running. Mostly we take time to just answer questions regarding open
source and get people to take away a Live CD, which we charge for since
theres good milage in paying your way at these venues. Weve ( Steve
Dobson, Colin Tuckley and I ) have been doing this for a few years now
and I will try to give every one a bit more notice each month of our
attendance at the venue. We are always to be found at the Worthing Venue
which is usually the Second Sunday in the month(ish). If you can make it
then drop by and say hello.

Nik

http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/calendar.htm