[ubuntu-uk] CD image editing basics and Ubuntu

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Sat Jan 6 06:15:59 GMT 2007

I have a dream wishlist little project where I show my contacts at a
(national older persons) charity a live CD with their logo plastered
everywhere. If I could arrange this, it would act to grab their
attention.This seemed beyond my current skills, until -

I have just discovered isomaster (from the recent knoppix) and it
installs fine into kubuntu 6.06.

What I need to do now is to identify which files and where, to
hopefully modify (kubuntu?) graphics to at least add large alien logos
either alongside, or initially in place of (file size) K/Ubuntu logos.

An obvious file is a .bmp which is used for the CD when in windows. I
would be more interested in actual live CD displays.

Any comments please?
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391