[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu-UK forum

Toby Smithe toby.smithe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 23:11:48 GMT 2007

I personally used to be very much more forum oriented. However, I now
find all I want in the lists; which are much more specific, and just as
active (and in the same kind of way) as the forums. Plus, I get it all
sorted and presented nicely. I also use IRC a lot - it's live and
instantaneous unlike the forums or lists.

--
Help me get to Venezuela!
http://tibsplace.co.uk/venezuela