[ubuntu-uk] Edgy sometimes stalls on boot.

London School of Puppetry lspinfo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:07:52 GMT 2007

Can someone help me I am new to Ubuntu- last night some information appeared
down in the right hand corner of the screen telling me about a bug.  The
information ended up on the desktop and after a few hours I deleted it.  It
was called bubblemon-bugreport.txt. How did it get there, where did it come
from?
Caroline

On 05/01/07, Neil Greenwood <neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 02/01/07, Llywelyn Owen <linux at spamtracker.co.uk> wrote:
> > Neil Greenwood wrote:
> > > Does it get any further than "Mounting root filesystem"/"Mounting
> > > filesystem" (or words to that effect) in the text-mode boot process?
> >
> > It gets to the no errors found dialog and then stops, or so it seems.
> I've
> > waited a considerable time to see if it gets any further.
> >

> That's a bug. I've never had a Linux kernel/distro stop after checking
> the disks, and it shouldn't...
>
> Hwyl,
> Neil.

---