[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu sophisticated

Robin Menneer robinmenneer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:48:01 GMT 2007

Neil
Can these people load ubuntu alongside windows, and leave a message in
windows suggesting looking at ubuntu - better than a bit of paper perhaps.
But ubuntu needs to be installed with openoffice &c with an easy and simple
user interface.  new users do not want everthing thrown at them at the
start.
Robin