[ubuntu-uk] ftp - chmod

Colin Humphrey c.humphrey_00 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 22:08:08 GMT 2007

Hi all cheers for the help

I have tried to resolve the upload problem by:

[1] Making ftp globally/world writable - this locked me out
[2] Creating a directory called uploads which is globally/world writable -
this did not work
[3] Changing the ownership of [uploads] to ftp - still no resolve

--

I checked the log file this diplayed the entries for "connecting" and
"downloading" but it did not give any further info about the failed