[ubuntu-uk] what's happened to ubuntu-uk ?

Nik Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 18:57:24 GMT 2007

> I was wondering the same thing! Maybe everyone is just quietly enjoying
> Ubuntu and not posting because 'it just works'!

Grrr Tell me about it! I love Ubuntu and free software but its hard to
write and blog about and get enthusiatic about things that just work as
I expect them to. Ive got to use windows just to remind myself of why I
left Windows in the first place! it Jut works needs to be our slogan or
some variation because honestly for how I use a Desktop PC , Ubuntu It
Works for me is all I can tell people.  Though I think most people want
the hard work and bad experiences just so they have something to gripe
about !

Nik Butler