[ubuntu-uk] Gnome Deskbar Usage

Stephen Garton sheepeatingtaz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:54:23 GMT 2007

Morning All,

I've ben looking at gnome deskbar, and how I can use it more. There's
just one thing about it that I'm not sure about. The first time I use it
in a given session, Alt+F3 opens the dropdown, and I can type what I
want. The next time I press Alt+F3, it opens the dropdown again, but it
doesn't shift focus to the input box. I have to use the mouse to get to
the input box, which is what I'm trying to avoid having to do.

Is this a 'Feature' or a bug? If it's something I am doing, then can
someone correct me, otherwise I will file it as a bug.

Cheers,