[ubuntu-uk] jpeg from vcd

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Dec 30 21:07:35 GMT 2007

> Silly question.  But I just remembered my Aunt had one of these disc but
> the pictures were actually in a folder on the cd have you just tried
> looking at the cd?

There are four folders on the disc one of which is labelled vcd. Inside
that folder there are four items, entries, info, lot and psd all with
the extension .vcd. I attempted to open each of these with vlc, the
first three produced a message window full of information and the fourth
not only produced the message window  but also another window which said
Unrecognised format for '/media/cdrom0/vcd/psd.vcl'.

I think I will slowly slide down in my chair and snooze.

Norman