[ubuntu-uk] Ekiga test conversation needed (now) please, somebody?

LeeGroups mailgroups at varga.co.uk
Mon Dec 24 18:43:05 GMT 2007

>>> I have a relative who is on skype, but I gather that skype is
>>> proprietary, so as things stand I cannot use the relative to connect
>>> as a  test.
>>>
>> There is a Skype client in the Medibuntu repo.
>>
> Thanks Tom I will have a go with it too.
I'm not sure that is the latest version, I've got the new beta version,
.deb downloaded direct from Skype, loaded only Eee laptop, as the
previous versions don't support video calls... It works just fine...

Lee.
PS. I hate the proprietaryness of Skype too, but it's becoming the de
facto standard... :(