[ubuntu-uk] Take The Poll!

Kirrus kirrus at kirrus.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 22:08:56 GMT 2007

----- james at btguk.org wrote:
> I have done it, but had a problem with the work question. I am not in
> PAID
> work and I  am not a student. Any chance of adding a unpaid work
> choice?

Sorry, its too late for me to alter questions now: we've had too many responses. For now, just put it under the "work" as it is work, even though unpaid. There should also be unemployed, but forgot that when I was making it...

I'll probably run it about this time next year again, to see if anything has changed, and I can add the extra options then :)

Regards,

Kirrus

--
Blog: http://www.kirrus.co.uk