[ubuntu-uk] Compiz ?

Farran fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 21 21:48:18 GMT 2007

perhaps if hda1 is entirely stable, you could generate the installed
files list and import it to Synaptic on hda3? Then you would have
everything from hda1 with everything you had extra on hda3. Compiz
should work then, as long as you don't have something installed that's
stopping it working.
Think that made sense...
hope that helps?

Farran