[ubuntu-uk] Fw: Mp3 to Ogg Conversion

Stuart Bird e_tective at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 15:14:02 GMT 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Stuart Bird <e_tective at yahoo.co.uk>
To: Alan Pope <alan at popey.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2007 3:13:14 PM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Mp3 to Ogg Conversion

Thanks everyone for the info:

<Yes. Going from one lossy format to a different lossy format where each

loses a different bit of the audio spectrum.>

I take it the difference would not be noticed too much by a tone deaf, music loving grunt such as myself then?

Another factor is (I could probably get this from Google but may as well ask now I am here) will the ogg files play on my iPod?

Stuart