[ubuntu-uk] No title bar on windows.

Andrew Jenkins andrew.jenkins at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 11 19:31:40 GMT 2007

I've been playing around with the Advanced Desktop
Effects Settings.  Since this, everytime I open a
window/application it opens with the top of the
window at the top edge of the screen and the 'title
bar' (the bit above the menu bar) off the top edge of
the screen.  The only way I can get to it is to right-
click the application on the lower applications open
panel and click the 'move', whereupon I can drag the
window back down a little and reveal the title bar.

Even if I close the app with the window pulled down
in this manner it will open next time as before (no
title bar visible).

I've unset all the things I set up in the Advanced
settings but to no avail.  Anybody have any ideas?

Andy Jenkins.