[ubuntu-uk] Fiesty wont work!!!!

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:14:44 BST 2007

Oh and to add to that, when this is resolved and you can boot into a
graphical environment, I would go down the 'compiz-fusion' route rather than
using the preinstalled "desktop effects" - you will *require* the
proprietary nvidia driver to be installed before 3d will work however...
lots of VERY good threads in the Desktop Effects section of the Ubuntu
forums to help you through that process...

Pete