[ubuntu-uk] What do I need (live audio recording)

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:05:24 BST 2007

On 17/08/07, Mark Harrison <Mark at yourpropertyexpert.com> wrote:
> What I need advice on are:
>
> - Advice on what audio editing software I need (I'm coming from an Adobe
> Audition / CoolEdit) background, and the key features I need are
> FFT-based noise reduction, track volume normalisation, and in-line editing.)

Audacity seems to be mature and have lots of features. It's also
available on Windows.

Jono Bacon started a team to develop Jokosher, but I don't know how
far they've got with it. I don't think they've released v1.0 yet,
although I could be wrong on that - haven't heard much about it for
months.

Hwyl,
Neil.