[ubuntu-uk] some user losing internet access

M Castle marshcast at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:54:14 BST 2007

For anyone interested, the problem with some user getting online and others
not, after a lot of hacking and telewest (hiring a BT adsl line) swearing
that it was nothing to do with them or there equipment and that we should use
windows etc, turned out to be a faulty in line filter (provided by
telewest/BT) on the line.
I am not happy in some respects, and extremely happy in others.
How could I doubt the ubuntu systems...?