[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Viral Videos

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Aug 10 23:49:12 BST 2007

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 23:40 +0100, Chris Rowson wrote:
> As a follow on from the suggestion in the post at
> [Ubuntu-Marketing]Internet Marketing I've started creating a page over
> at the wiki to help organise the idea.
>
> The concept is to create a firefoxflicks type of site to advertise Ubuntu.

Pete Savage also suggested something similar a while ago. Not sure what
happened with it, you might want to ping him to see what's going on.

http://www.progbox.co.uk/wordpress/?p=169

The best "Viral" videos are kept secret though, not announced on mailing
lists and written up on a wiki ;) Know what I mean?

Cheers,
Al.