[ubuntu-uk] DELL w/Ubuntu available in the UK

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:37:58 BST 2007

This represents real progress - fantastic. Although I build my own desktop
machines, finding an appropriate laptop to slap a distro on has always been
difficult, now we might have a solution. Wonder how they're getting on with
enabling all the features on the laptop though - power management etc - are
there any caveats I wonder?

Pete