[ubuntu-uk] [SALES PITCH ]Dell hardware and Ubuntu.

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Tue Aug 7 15:16:27 BST 2007

[ SALES PITCH ]

As many may already be aware Dell will be shipping Ubuntu preinstalled
kit to the UK market.

I am  ( to the best of my knowledge ) uniquely positioned to have a very
long term working and purchasing arrangement with Dell on behalf of all
my customers. Depending on the models and volumes I can usually arrange
a good margin on the order value ( read discount ).

I will be posting some quotes and thoughts about this range tomorrow as
well and if people are interested in a collective buying power position
then I will be happy to mediate ( of course for a small percentage ) .

Dell are really committed to supporting Ubuntu on their product lines
and now is the opportunity to show an interest and a commitment to
helping them deliver and generate a productive revenue stream in our
market.

I will of course be blogging about this as well and detailing any offers
I can provide at the time , including how to buy and what sort of
support we can expect in terms of hardware.

Thanks for taking time to read and heres looking forward to tommorow
when Freedom comes to the European and UK markets.

Nik Butler