[ubuntu-uk] Social Networks

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Sat Aug 4 15:03:39 BST 2007

How do I keep up ?

okay heres the method

1) use Firefox Tabs
2) For every day of the week in the calendar have one group of social
networks to drop into
3) For the top 10 networks keep then updated daily
4 ) reader.google.com
5 ) miro
6 ) podcasts.
7 ) del.icio.us

I am working on creating a new market in social network optimisation and
I find staying updated and in contact requires a method. I wouldnt
expect everyone to be out there and using all of those places but by
taking part in that large a community and keeping a constant attention
and message I can create conversations around social networks and open
source.

It does require a level of discipline but the effort is less than the
return on investment.

I hope that answers the question but I will throw up a answer on my
Kyte.tv channel for you

Nik