[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu-UK Planet CoC

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Fri Aug 3 07:26:41 BST 2007

Then I regret I will have to withdraw from Ubuntu involvement and Loco
community if the planet uk   is not to be a platform for commercial
interests  as defined in the draft ;

for the following reasons.

1) Ubuntu is the commercial interest of Canonical as as such benefits
from the promotion of its product via my interests

2) I am self employed in the promotion of Ubuntu and my own business.

Either the planet is a snap shot of every person involved in the
community with a realistic understanding that some of us have businesses
or its not.

Thanks

Nik