[ubuntu-uk] video

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sat Apr 28 11:53:22 BST 2007

On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 10:15:48AM +0100, norman wrote:
> Is there something else I ought to do, perhaps different software or
> something I could be missing in Kino? I am using Ubuntu 6.10 with which
> I am generally satisfied. Please, please help.

We (Hampshire Linux User Group) video our talks on my DV camera. A procedure
was developed by Tony Whitmore to get the DV and make it into videos which
we host.

Here's the steps he goes through. Some of this of course will not be
required for you, like putting titles on and so on.

http://tonywhitmore.co.uk/cgi-local/wiki.pl?UsefulNotes/LugTalkVideos

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Al.