[ubuntu-uk] Virtualisation and ClientsClinets was High Performance Computing

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 24 22:29:13 BST 2007

I admit I'm being lazy here, but is it possible to run different OS's from
the same server - virtualisation - out to a thin client processor?

I have just seen some niffty thin client processors at work, and wondered
about the ability to do this so that when the LUG gives public dmos, for
example, everything is on one server and it's that server that just needs to
update itself.

Just an idea to bounce around and get some feedback on please y'all.

Ian