[ubuntu-uk] Problem with update manager after upgrade

I C McNab icmcnab at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:09:40 BST 2007

Anders >>> Many thanks for your advice. I'm now not sure this is
actually a bug - someone on another forum mentioned exactly the same
issue with chronic repeated update notifications about a
libpath-class-perl update, but in 6.10. So I'm now wondering whether the
fact it started when I upgraded may be a red herring. Anyone else come
across this?

--
Ian

Anders Jacobsen wrote:
> Hi Ian, I'd report it over at Launchpad as a bug:
[SNIP]