[ubuntu-uk] Here we go again...

Llywelyn Owen linux at spamtracker.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 20:06:22 BST 2006

Dapper today led me to update FireFox to v1.5.0.7, and all went fine until I
later tried to get onto Google Mail, it goes through the motions and leaves
me with a blank page which it proudly stamp as "Done"! Other web sites are
working fine, and I can get to my mail via other browsers. Is this a known
issue, cos I can't find any reference to it online. How can can I easily
revert to a previous version of FireFox without losing setting or
reinstalling?

I'm beginning to think it a bad idea to install patches and updates on the
day of release.

--
Hwyl/Regards

Llywelyn Owen