[ubuntu-uk] Request for content for Ubuntu Booth.

Martin Fitzpatrick martin.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:32:26 BST 2006

Nik,

On 26/09/06, nik <nik at reducedhackers.com> wrote:
> 1. Images and Posters.
> Id like to have some great screen shots and examples of NBig Challenges
> in use. So if you can create some screen shots of your Desktop(s) with

Excuse the ignorance, but what is an "NBig Challenge"? Google turned
up nothing either...

> an Application clearly in view , e.g. F-spot, Amarok, Gaim, Skype, Open
> Office, Banshee etc etc . If you can go a stage further and get a photo
> of your environment or gadget in question that would be damed useful. I
> am going to assume we can Wiki up a page for these. Please make sure if
> you provide the image that you clearly state that you are giving
> permission for these images to be used by and for the Ubuntu Community

Is this a case of "Let's show what Ubuntu can do"? One thing that
worked for me that I was suprised about was transferring photos off a
cameraphone by USB.  Didn't have to do nothing. Click. Click. Oh.

I could knock together a photo of that ( Should I assume ridiculously
hi-res if it's for posters?)

Martin